Zilis CBG Benefits
- Activates the ECS System
- Promotes healthy joint function
- Promotes Homeostasis
- Antioxidants Help Neutralize Free Radicals
- Promotes Healthy Respiratory Function
- Promotes Relaxation
Why Keeping Extra Supply On Hand Is Critical
Because Zilis CBG requires around 15-30 days of consistent daily use, we recommend that you plan ahead and carry at least 1 extra bottle that way you never run through your supply and then begin diluting the flow of CBG throughout your body.
By purchasing extra supply you:
- Eliminate any possibility of CBG becoming less effective in your body due lack of use
- Maintain your overall health goals without interruption
- Maintain the mental habits of taking this powerful oil daily without setbacks
- Reduce any investment needed to “catch back up” to where you stopped taking Zilis CBG
How To Take Zilis CBG
Use the dropper dosage amount under your tongue for optimal absorption. Hold under your tongue for 30-60 seconds and then swallow.
We recommend .5-1 mL daily. 1 mL = a full dropper amount (about 20 drops). You may want to split up your doses by taking half dose in the morning and half dose in the evening.
How Long Does CBG Stay In Your System?
Zilis Ultra CBG will stay in your system for up to 30 days, slowly diluting itself with each non-dosing day.
What Is CBG?
If you’re not familiar with CBG, let’s get you up to speed. Within full spectrum flower plants, CBG makes up less than 1% of the overall weight of the plant, making it a very difficult product to isolate in large numbers. Not surprisingly, this is why Zilis is one of the few pioneers in the CBG industry as a whole. There is just 0.034mg of CBG in Ultracell, so the 2mg present in Zilis Ultra CBG gives it considerably more CBG than Ultracell Oil.
Elite Health is a leading health and wellness blogging team with decades of combined fitness and nutrition experience. Have questions? Ask below!